Our USDA Certified Organic Bulgarian Rosa Damascena Oil (Rose Otto), obtained by steam distillation has one of the most valuable and distinct fragrances. Rose oil is widely used in the cosmetics and the perfume industry because of its complex molecular composition, healing, beautifying and therapeutic properties as well as its multilayered and deep fragrance. This award-winning rose oil (rose otto) is offered by Alteya Organics. One of world’s leading organic Bulgarian rose growers and distillers located in the center of the Bulgarian Rose Valley.
NOTE: The Organic Bulgarian rose oil (as it is a 100% PURE rose otto) crystallizes at certain temperatures. This is absolutely normal, and is actually a true indication that you purchased real pure rose otto. All you have to do is warm up the bottle for the oil to return to liquid form.
- USDA Certified Organic by Ceres GmbH
- 100% pure natural steam-distilled from fresh Bulgarian Rosa Damascena Blossoms
- Used in Aromatherapy, Alternative Medicine, Perfumery, Skin Care, Cosmetics, and Flavour industries
- Offered directly from the rose grower and distiller: from the heart of the Bulgarian Rose Valley
- Therapeutic-grade, internationally acclaimed, 4.3ml/0.14fl.oz